2017-2018 School Data Report for AIR & NWEA
- An average of 23% more students scored in the Proficient, Accelerated, or Advanced categories on their state tests over the past two years.
- Over the pasts two years, we have had 17% less students score in the lowest two categories (Limited & Basic).
- Students grew an average of 115% in reading and 119% in math from the spring of 2017 to the spring of 2018.
- Students at or above grade level rose from 39% to 46% in reading and 28% to 42% in math.
- 93% or better passage rate for TGRG for 4th year in a row
- 2 of the 14 grade/subject bands exceeded the NWEA norms from the fall to spring testing benchmark.
- 10 of the 14 grade/subject bands closed the gap between the NWEA norms and Discovery's scores from the fall to spring testing benchmark.
- Only 1 of the 14 grade/subject bands had a gap that was widened from fall to spring.
All the information on this page can be found in downloadable reports below. Our 2016-2017 Ohio state report card is also available for download.